Followers

8.10.2011

The Chauhan Family














My friend Shiwani wanted me to do her family's photos while they were all in town.  I jumped at the opportunity, because they seemed like such a fun group to work with.  I had never met any of them before, but that wasn't a problem.  Before long, they were all coming up with their own ideas for spots and posing all by themselves.  They had a great time and were very creative.  It rained a bit while we were there, but that didn't deter them.  

They had beautiful clothes, beautiful children, and were so much fun!  I couldn't understand what was going on most of the time, because there were all talking in Punjabi, but Shiwani was nice enough to translate the important parts.  The little girl was too distracted most of the time, but her parents told me that if I said, "Candy!" she would pay attention to me.  It worked!


I'm glad that they were willing to let me come along to photograph them, and I had a wonderful time doing it.  


(The other set of photos from this session can be found here.)

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful family! I love the clothes - they are so bright and pretty. Shiwani is really lovely. My favorite is the little boy in the hat - that has to be the most adorable picture I've ever seen. I just want to hug him and pinch those cheeks! Great pictures, Grant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing you're not his aunt then!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want my Grandparents back :( I Miss them .. but this is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Stacy! This was a really fun photo shoot!

    ReplyDelete