Followers

6.22.2012

Chad and Jacie's Wedding Reception







 



 





I loved working with Chad and Jacie.  I met Chad almost a year ago, while in architecture school.  He's not only been a great friend, and helped me get through this last year of school, but he's a lot of fun 24/7.  He and Jacie are perfect for each other, and it's always a pleasure to be around them.  I wasn't able to make it to the actual wedding, because they had it in Hawaii, but they asked me to take their engagements, which was a blast, and photograph their reception when they got home.  The reception was beautiful, and the couple was beaming as they greeted and mingled with the guests.  I'm so grateful I got to be such an important part of it.

Here's to a long and happy marriage, and many more great years of friendship!


3 comments: