Followers

4.12.2012

Alex's Senior Pictures














I haven't posted anything in a very long time...not since October.  I have taken plenty of photographs between now and then, but have been so busy with architecture school, that I haven't set aside the time to post any of my photography shoots.

This is my little brother Alex.  He's a senior at Lone Peak High School, and just before the rain came yesterday, I took him out and shot him.  With limited time, and with only a 1GB memory card on hand (less than 50 photos), I was able to come away with some keepers.  I applied different filters to a few of them, so yes, you are seeing double, and no, you're not drunk.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome photos!! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "just before the rain came out yesterday, I took him out and I shot him."

    Nice.

    ReplyDelete