Followers

7.27.2012

Denver, Co.












I took a trip with my friends to Denver, Colorado for a baseball game a few weekends ago.  We live in Salt Lake City, so unfortunately, no MLB closer than Denver.  I'm a Phillies fan, while my other friends are more or less Rockies fans (some of them are, some aren't).  Anyway, we made quite a trip of it, and in the three days we were gone, we saw a lot of awesome stuff--foremost being the Denver Art Museum (at least in my mind).  


I took some HDR photographs of the Denver Art Museum, and the Wings Over the Rockies Air and Space Museum that we also toured.  We went there cause there was a 3/4 scale X-Wing on display (Spoiler Alert:  It wasn't a trap!).  


The Phillies won, of course, and the second to last picture on this post is of Carlos Ruiz slamming a 3-run homer into center field.  Yup, caught it on camera, but I can't see where the baseball is in the shot.


It was a great trip with great friends.  I'm glad we could find the time to go.

1 comment:

  1. So your pictures are amazing as always but I want the person who mows the stadium grass to come and mow my lawn like that!!!

    ReplyDelete