Followers

7.01.2011

Cross-Processing Experiments

Maybe I'm a noob, or maybe this is really as cool as I think it is.  Either way, I'm testing out cross-processing on some of the photos I've already taken.  I've noticed that it works well with some, better with others, enhances the feeling I was going for in some and sometimes just clashes and ruins the photo.  I've thrown them all up here, and you can decide if you like them or not.  I'm not perfect with adjusting the curves in Photoshop, and for the most part, I made the same basic adjustments to each.  Baby steps...

Feel free to comment on them!










Okay, so I tried to give some of them a more vintage look, by making them look like they were bits of old film.  I dunno if they're convincing, but I like them.  

2 comments:

  1. The only two that I don't love are Crystal's jumping in water (her face and water look purple), and the one of the girl looking in water (also looks purple). I actually love our family pic. It makes the day look warmer and brighter than it actually was. I might just want that one to go in the huge frame!

    Good job. Very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one with Alyssa looking in the water was supposed to have more of an old-film look. That's why I did that. I actually really like the way it turned out, haha. Crystals just didn't turn out good at all, cause it was such a weird exposure to begin with.

    ReplyDelete