Followers

8.03.2011

Yard Sale Fun!









I just treated myself to a new lens.  The Nikkor AF-S 50mm f/1.8G lens.  I am in love with it!  My friends and I were planning on going and checking out a ton of yard sales this last Saturday, and my lens came in the mail, literally 30 seconds before I walked out the door.  I was so excited that I threw the lens on my camera and ran out the door.  (I didn't even remember to put my UV filter on!  Oops!)

I'm also trying out a few new color adjustments and actions I have in Photoshop.  I'm sure it would have been nice to see the original photographs, and maybe how they differed from the post-processed ones, but I only thought to put my stamp on these ones.  

Since it was my first time shooting with the lens, and because of the lack of really interesting stuff at some of these yard sales, I only have a few photographs to show from it.  But it was a ton of fun, and I'm just stoked about my new toy!

No comments:

Post a Comment