Followers

10.26.2011

Salt Flats




I recently traveled to the Bonneville Salt Flats with my architecture studio class.  For the project we were doing, we needed to study the incredible space that is out there, and design a motel that would be situated just off the road.  This would be a place where guests would come for an evening, for a chance to contemplate the horizon and the environment.

An interesting concept.  I really like my motel design too.  

Here are some photos I took whilst roaming the flats.  I really love the shots I got.  One was a 360-degree panorama, but due to the size, I was unable to upload it.  These are better as far as colors go anyway.  

Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Grant those look amazing! You keep getting better everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm always surprised by how well my pictures turn out. It's usually by accident!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who knew the salt flats could look cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Breathtaking!! :) You are a great photographer, Grant!

    ReplyDelete