Followers

8.07.2013

My Internship in Chicago

The Pritzker Pavilion (Designed by Frank Gehry) at Millenium Park

The Famous Wrigley Field (Cubs vs. Cardinals on July 11, 2013)

The Marina City Towers as seen from the cupola of the Jeweler's Building.

Crown Hall at IIT (Designed by Mies van der Rohe)

The John Hancock Tower (Designed by S.O.M.).  It's my favorite building in Chicago.


This summer I interned for an architecture firm in Chicago.  I was able to capture some wonderful moments with my camera.  While this is certainly not close to an adequate sampling of my summer, it is some of what I have been able to go through and put together.  It was an incredible experience, and I hope I can make it back to Chicago in the near future.  It will always hold a special place in my heart, no matter where I end up.

No comments:

Post a Comment