Followers

5.03.2011

A New Landmark!

This afternoon my photography blog passed the 1,000 mark for page views! Although this is still a small number, it's a big step for me. Maybe now I'll stop checking the stats every five minutes after I post new pictures...but probably not.

I'm always exited to see lots of traffic on the site, and I look forward to even more, as my customer base expands, and more and more people hear about my services.

Please continue to check back often! I know I spam everyone a lot over facebook, everytime I take new pictures, so thanks to those of you who have continued to click on those links--no matter how old they get.

Spread the word! If you like my work, tell your friends about me! Comment on my posts! Tell me what you think is good, and what you think I can improve! I want to keep learning and practicing. Thanks to all of you who have let me practice with them!

I'll be leaving Utah for the summer, but I'll be back in the fall. I look forward to working with lots of new people then!

Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment